waveymaus: 8 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2013 — Official announcement. 9:32 a.m. —... -
8 a.m., Monday, May 20, 2013 — Official announcement.
9:32 a.m. — First implementation of traditionally unappetizing, corporate-brained, systematic revision of the product.
9:40 p.m. — Reports filter in of infant seizures, nightmares, following the first major apperance on national…
(Source: Boing Boing)
- Wash the dishes in your sink
- Get your outfit for tomorrow together, including accessories
- Set up coffee/tea/breakfast
- Make your lunch
- Put your keys somewhere obvious
- Wash your face and brush your teeth
- Charge your electronics
- Pour a little cleaner in the toilet bowl (if you don’t have pets or children or sleepwalking adults)
- Set your alarm
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour
luxury elite - blind date ★★★
The MongoDB NoSQL Database Blog: The MEAN Stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS and Node.js -
This is a guest post from Valeri Karpov, a MongoDB Hacker and co-founder of the Ascot Project.
A few weeks ago, a friend of mine asked me for help with PostgreSQL. As someone who’s been blissfully SQL-free for a year, I was quite curious to find out why he wasn’t just using MongoDB instead….
Swaggadocio: Why the hell does your API still use HTTP Basic Auth? -
HTTP Basic Auth remains a popular method for API authentication for various reasons, but mainly because it’s dead simple; placing the username and password in the url, e.g.
http://user:email@example.com widely supported, allowing new users to familiarise themselves with APIs by pasting URLs…